Exciting News!

Good morning! I have some exciting news to share with you all. You may (or may not) remember that I applied a while back for the Delicious Doodles DT and I can now reveal that I made the team! Yay! I will be working alongside by fabulous friend Bettina as well, so I am doubly excited!

To share my new DT position, the new members are sharing their first project on an introduction post and here is my card for it. I used the gorgeous Flower Fairy and to try and entice that summer sun to come out a bit more often, I used lots of bright, summery colours.


Recipe:

Stamps: Flower Fairy from Delicious Doodles, Beautiful Butterflies from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Pixie Pink (Retired), Old Olive & Petal Party Simply Scrappin' Kit (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Pixie Pink (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Bermuda Bay Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & The Range, Border Die from The Works

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E71, E74, E77
Eyes - BG72, BG75, BG78
Lips - RV14, RV17, RV19
Top - Y21, Y23, Y26
Leaves - YG61, YG63, YG67
Berries - RV52, RV55
Yellow - Y15, Y19, YR15, YR18
Orange - YR12, YR14, YR16
Teal - BG45, BG49
Blue - B02, B04, B05
Dark Purple - V04, V06, V09
Violet - V12, V15, V17
Pink - RV21, RV23, RV25

And that's all from me for this post folks! Don't forget to pop on over to the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the new DT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...